Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Paths of Wellness Immersion Retreat
You will explore how to navigate through multiple paths of wellness! True wellness comes from taking the time to unplug, let go of stress, learn new techniques and discover what brings you joy, peace, optimal health and wellbeing.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About The Event
Invest in your wellness and your health by educating yourself and practicing tools necessary to maintain vitality, balanced performance, invincible inner strength, joy and happiness. This immersion retreat allows you to take the time to unplug from the busyness of life, let go of stress, and "be in the moment" to explore and learn new self care, reflect and reconnect with what brings you joy, peace and optimal health and wellbeing.
In addition, what you learn from us will serve your family and friends as you will be the one who will teach your loved ones the truth about their many ways of rebalancing the whole self.
The Paths of Wellness Immersion retreat will be held at the historical Silver Spur Guest Ranch, located on 300 acres in Bandera, Texas, one of the finest guest ranches in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
T his immersion retreat is for you if you want to:
- Understand how energy REALLY works and what does in the body
- Increase mental clarity and concentration
- Better performance and productivity
- Enhance Inner joy percolating from within
- Decrease mind chatter and better sleep
- Achieve a more graceful aging process- radiant skin, bright eyes, less aches and etc.
- Discover who you are, what you want in life
- Become motivated, enthusiastic, confidant and relaxed about your future
- Trust your intuition, recognize and trust messages from your body
- Change self limiting beliefs
- Set new goals in all areas of your life
- Learn techniques to reduce stress, have more time & energy for everything in your life.
- Our Immersion Retreats include free time for nature exploration, wellness therapy sessions, one-one-one private sessions, inward reflection, detoxification and quietude and of course western fun on the ranch! The workshops and activities will vary depending on the focus of each retreat and seasonal weather. Specific schedules will be given to each guest upon arrival.
All Immersion Retreats last 6 nights / 7 days. Check-in is Sunday at 3:00pm and checkout is the following Saturday at 11:00am, however the retreat will continue until 1:00pm.
Comfortable overnight accommodations
Healthy meals, snacks and beverages
Classes, workshops, handouts, supplies and materials
Gift bag with water bottle and daily gifts
Silver Spur Guest Ranch amenities and activities including historical hayrides, evening campfires
Access to the Sharing Library and Creative Arts Room.
Several miles of walking/hiking trails.
A variety of ranch animals and wildlife to enjoy
- Early Morning meditation, guided hike or body movement session prior to breakfast
- Workshops, Classes and Group Activities
- YOYO Time (You're On Your Own) Activity Options Include:
Guided Trail Rides *
Healing Studio Sessions *
One-on-one Sessions (with available practitioner)**
Swimming in the Junior Olympic Sized Pool
Practice Class techniques
Meditation , Yoga, Qi Gong, Daily Energy Medicine Routine
Western Fun: Historical Hayride, Campfire, and scheduled ranch activities
* Horseback rides and Healing Studio sessions are ala carte and are paid for in the ranch office at time of retreat. See below
** Private sessions with practitioners are paid directly to the practitioner prior to your session. See below.
Additonal options to add to your retreat experience:
- The Healing Studio: Wellness therapy sessions will include a personalized energy assessment, monitoring appropriate activities to overcome imbalances and monitoring of your progress. $30 per session to be paid in the ranch office. Limit of two sessions per day.
- Guided Trail Rides: Enjoy spectacular scenic one hour trail rides guided by experienced wranglers with a horse matched to your level of riding experience. $40 per one hour ride to be paid in the ranch office. One ride per day.
- Private Sessions: Our retreat practitioners will be available during free time to schedule a one-on-one session. Session fees vary based on practitioner and service and can be paid directly to the practitioner prior to your session.
Please follow these steps to confirm you spot for the retreat.
- Read the Path To Wellness Retreat information form thoroughly before registering.
- Read the Retreat agreement and complete the online registration form.
- Pay a $500 deposit required to reserve your retreat. You will receive a confirmation email with a payment link; you are welcome to make payments using this link up until the full balance is due or pay the balance due at any time. The balance is due in full by Sunday, October 21, 2018.
If you have questions regarding the retreat program, please email us on the Contact Us page. Please do not contact the Silver Spur Guest Ranch regarding your retreat questions, information or details. Thank you!
$2650 per person - 3 or more Occupancy
$2950 per person - Double Occupancy
$3250 per person - Single Occupancy
Click here to view lodge rooms and cabin rooms. Your choice of single, double or 3+ occupancy will determine rooms to choose from based upon availabilty. When completing your registration form, please note which room you would prefer. Once we have received your retreat deposit, we will contact you to confirm your room.
Check in: 3:00 pm day of arrival.
Check out: Although an event may continue past 11:00 am, guests are asked to check out of their room or cabin by 11:00 am.
To reserve your retreat, please pay a $500 deposit. The balance of your retreat will be due by August 1, 2018.